Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inside the Damsel's Thoughts


A damsel friend of mine recently commented that this moment was the most exciting moment of her fantasies.

It is between her capture, and her peril. The Villain has left her, to confer with his colleagues. Or, he has left to prepare for her "disposal". He is supremely confident that she will still be there, B&G, alone and helpless, when he returns.

But, what does she think? More importantly, what is she feeling?

Is it, "OMG, these ropes won't budge, and my gag is too tight! I'm doomed!," or, maybe, "Someone will rescue me. I know they will!"?

Perhaps, it's "I've got to get free! I can't let them get away with this!"...or, ...

Maybe, as my damsel friend said, "I can't believe how excited I'm becoming, in spite of this desperate situation!...I've got one last chance to convince my captor to let me go. Maybe, I can ... ?"

I'm curious about what goes through my damsel's mind at various points throughout her 'distress'. More so than just being curious ... because, as is probably apparent by now, I'm a "curious" fellow, in many different respects ... I also think that knowing what feelings and emotions my damsel is experiencing helps make me a 'better' villain for her, either during roleplay chats, and even in R/L (when I'm fortunate enough to "play" with a damsel).


Should any of you damsels or heroines happen to come "trick-or-treating" through this Evil Villain's neighborhood, please feel free to drop a line and comment on the topic. I think I can speak for us villains when I say we'd be fascinated to know what you're feeling.
---- TRU

No comments:

Post a Comment