Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Man Behind the Mask


"Tyrone R. Upp" is, of course, an online role-play identity ONLY. Yet, there is a real human being behind the profile. And, he -- that is to say, I -- am reflected in TRU's character.

Yes, TRU will chase his damsel, subdue her, and imperil her. He will leave her, helplessly bound and gagged, in a diabolically lethal death-trap. He may even indulge his lustful appetite for her, teasing and pleasing himself -- and her, too! -- even as he prepares her for peril.


And, yet, ...


TRU does not engage in extreme tortures; or, extreme humiliation; or, pain; or, injury. And, despite his evil intentions, his damsel will invariably survive her adventure with him, unharmed, and unscathed.


Why?


Because, the Man behind the Mask -- that would be me, again -- doesn't play that way. I wouldn't have any harm befall my damsel. That would ruin the fantasy.

I find that, online, as well as in R/L, once I take a lady into my ropes, I also undertake the personal responsibility to see after her well-being. It's my obligation to return her to her regular life as healthy and (at least) as happy as she was when I "abducted" her in the first place.


So, I could never tolerate a playmate or chat mate to come to a bad end. That diminishes me, and it diminishes the fantasy. TRU's adventures are intended to be fun, sexy, mutually satisfying ... and above all, safe and sane. Because, for me -- the Man Behind TRU's Mask -- the attraction of DiD is not merely that it is a powerfully erotic image. It is a powerfully romantic image, as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment